pink-your-life
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue sur l'un des forums non officiels de P!nk !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

RDWMAG Interview : P!nk répond à ses fans

2 participants
AuteurMessage
gueguette
¤ Admin ¤
gueguette

Masculin

RDWMAG Interview : P!nk répond à ses fans Empty
MessageSujet: RDWMAG Interview : P!nk répond à ses fans   RDWMAG Interview : P!nk répond à ses fans EmptyVen 3 Oct - 23:12

In this interview with RWDmag.com P!nk responds to questions sent in from fans, it's always nice to hear what she has to say when it's not a generic interview, it's great to hear the fan's take on things and how she responds!

Anyways, read exactly what she DID have to say below:

She’s sold millions of albums yet remains one of pop’s most unpretentious performers. Hattie Collins pops to Malibu to put your – and Kano’s – questions to Pink…

RWD: How are you finding being back on the press treadmill?
I’m getting used to it. It’s not horrible (laughs). The first day I wanted to kill myself but that was American press, and I’ve moved past denial, past anger and now I’m at acceptance (laughs). No, I’m doing well, I’m doing Ok but it’s always a bit personal because of the way that I write but I get used to it. I remember two years of Family Portrait Interviews. I was like ‘I’m fine, I’m fine. It was a song.’

Ineka: So What talks about your ex-husband. Are you conscious of creating controversy with every first single, like Stupid Girls etc?
I don’t know, the song was a joke and I kept going with it. I always forget to think about the consequences. I went into the studio, and I go ‘It’d be really funny if I said ‘I guess I just lost my husband and I don’t know where he went.’’’ You think it’s hilarious and then you realise ‘Oh f*ck, maybe I shouldn’t have played that for anyone else’ (laughs). But it’s a fun song. The rest of it is just like a schizophrenic rant and I think it’s kinda funny.

Pinks_Biggest_Fan: How was getting your clothes off for the video?
I’m kind of an exhibitionist but it was actually kind of daunting, so I had a shot of tequila at 7am. The first shot of the video was me and Carey [Pink’s ex-husband]. Had a beer. The third morning I think was me driving a lawn mower down Sunset, so that was easy – no liquid courage for that one.

RWD: I like the new song Sober...
I wrote that song the night before I went on a very necessary cleanse. I was just sitting somewhere by myself on the beach. My friend’s band had been playing, and 30 people came back to my house afterwards, but I only knew like 15 of them and it was really annoying. It was like 5am and I just wanted to go to bed but everyone wanted to keep drinking, so I just left and went to sit on the beach like ‘F*ck.’ So I’m sitting there and got this melody in my head (sings) ‘How do I feel this good sober.’ I was feeling really sad about it, you know? Like drinking takes your inhibitions away sometimes, but how do you feel that free without it? It comes from a really sad, resigned place.

GingerTom: Do you still like red wine?
Oh I’m definitely off that cleanse (laughs). It was an important one but I’m definitely off that. I’m very balanced with my sh*t, I don’t believe in too much of anything. Like I’ll run 70 minutes a day and then crack open a bottle of wine.

RWD: It seems like the album Funhouse is almost an exorcism of yourself?
I feel like sometimes you look in the mirror and it’s a funhouse mirror. You’re all distorted and everything is weird and you don’t recognise yourself.

ShiRkeR: Do you worry about having so much of your marriage and yourself in the album?
Well, again, with Family Portrait I got all these questions and it was like ‘F*ck, really?’ I started crying in the middle of the interview and I said ‘F*ck this, I’m not doing this anymore.’ But then all the letters started coming in and it just became so worth it. It’s like seriously, letters from ‘You helped me to come out,’ or ‘My boyfriend was abusive,’ or ‘My grandfather was raping my mother but now my mother’s dead and now he’s raping me but when I put on your song I don’t want to die.’ Literally I get f*cking letters like this all the time. One trumps the next with tragedy and these are the kinds of people getting something from me wearing my heart on my sleeve so f*ck me. F*ck what I think about it.

Pamela: Who’s your main inspiration?
Honestly, when it comes to writing songs, frustration, anger and heartbreak are my biggest inspirations (laughs). Bette Midler is one of my biggest inspirations as a woman, as a person and a performer. She just rocks my world, I love her so much. I’ve sang with her, met her, hung out with her. I adore her so much. I’ve never seen a person walk into a room and take it over like she does.

Kano: Were you tempted to change your name when you dyed your hair?
No (laughs somewhat sarcastically).

Kano: Do you know about grime?
What’s that?

[RWD explains]
Oh it sounds fun, no I don’t. Can I Google ‘grime’? I’m going to do that. I need some new inspiration. I need to stop listening to farty French music. I’m into that.

Kano: What’s been the hardest decision of your career?
To go solo. I was in a group for two years. I’m a loyal to a f*cking T, so that was really hard, the worst position I’ve been put in, in my life. But I’d do it again.

Bucketlist: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
God, I don’t know. I don’t think I’ve ever done anything that crazy. Probably all the drugs I used to do, that was crazy and destructive. But it was fun. I don’t do it anymore so...

RWD: Ok, we gotta go so you better give us some sell on the album?
It’s just a fun f*ckin’ record. I’m like a mystery bag in terms of genre, you never know what you’re going to get. For some people it’s annoying but I like it. I think it’s really, really special and honest and emotional and... and (laughs) and all that sh*
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
morane_pink
° Traductrice °
morane_pink

Féminin

RDWMAG Interview : P!nk répond à ses fans Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RDWMAG Interview : P!nk répond à ses fans   RDWMAG Interview : P!nk répond à ses fans EmptyDim 5 Oct - 14:25

(j'traduirais ça aussi u_u )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

RDWMAG Interview : P!nk répond à ses fans
Page 1 sur 1